Tuesday 6 October 2009

I suck.


I've been ill for the past couple of days, so I haven't really been keeping up with the MoFo'ing. I'm finally able to swallow without feeling like I'm trying to swallow a burr, but I'm still feeling a bit nauseous. I made Sloppy Joannas for dinner, along with roasted cauliflower. Now, Sloppy Joannas are delicious, and roasted cauliflower is one of my favourite things in the world, but I could only manage to eat half a sammich before I had to put it down. And I don't think it had anything to do with the yummy Swedish Glace vanilla with Crackin' chocolate topping I had a few hours before. (I don't know if I've mentioned this, but we have no freezer space to speak of, and nothing actually stays frozen anyway, so when we buy ice cream, we have to eat it straight away.)

We're going to Glasgow tomorrow for a movie, some book shopping, and lunch at Stereo!

1 comment:

  1. You don't suck! Although I think I caught your bug. Ya know, half a world away....feel better!

    ReplyDelete