Monday 17 August 2009

Firsties, and what it's all about

This is my first post, obviously, so I thought I'd let you know what this blog will cover. To be honest, I started it because I wanted to participate in VeganMoFo, but it'll cover more than just that, since that'll just be the month of October.

I guess it's first and foremost about food, specifically vegan food, because I'm vegan, and I love food. In fact, I don't know any vegans who don't love food (despite what the haters might think). So it'll also be about veganism and being vegan in Edinburgh - where to eat, where to shop, etc. - and regular food stuff - fun kitchen toys, interesting ingredients, things like that.

There are a few things I feel are related to veganism, or at least my reasons for being vegan - animal rights, environmental and sustainability issues, human rights, and health. I'll probably touch on those things in one way or another. And I may or may not talk about things that are completely unrelated, like film and music, or the newest crappy sci-fi flick (my husband likes to drag me to those). Then again, I saw a vegan message in Transformers, so it might tie in.

Anyway, I hope anyone who stumbles upon my blog likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment